Monday, July 13, 2015

The Ants Come Marching Two-by-Two

Hi Friends and Stampers,

It's a Happy Holly-Day Monday!  Wow, another week gone!  The days are flying by so fast that it has dawned on me that life is flying by.  So now I try to enjoy at least one moment of every day.  Even if it's work and hassle, there is always some good about it.  Like the fact that I have a job and there will be another payday.  Bills will get paid, Stampies will be bought, lol.   So enjoy this summer day!  It's my turn to show you some inspiration over at the Loves Rubberstamps Blog.

Lawn Fawn - Happy Summer - coming soon
They make a matchy die that will be coming soon too

OMGosh I love these cute little ants.  Only the stampy version though, I really do not like the ants in real life, lol.  I started off sponging the tangelo and cantaloupe ink for the sun, then I put the grass die layer on and stamped on that.  Then I colored up my watermelons and thought it needed more, so I airbrushed some green behind the grass and then I added my Watermelons and then decided there needed to be a boss in charge in the middle, lol.  The sentiment comes with the images.  The watermelon paper is from Summer Lovin Carte Bella 6X6.  

It took me a month of Sundays to Find this stamp set again, I soooooo need to clean and clear off my desk, lol.  Turns out, I had put them away, but I did find the needle in the haystack and the elephant, lol.   

Thanks for checking in, 

Holly




6 comments:

Tracy W said...

Fun card, love water melon not so keen on ants lol! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

aussie aNNie said...

Ants and watermelon sure go in hand but fabulous card.xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Sharon said...

Such a cute image. Such s cute card. Love it.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! The ants are adorable!! I love the watermelon paper, too!! Perfect summery card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

VanessaB said...

So cute and summery

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I have this set. Since I is little I tend to forget about it. I love what you've done with it here--so summery! Again, with the awesome paper! I must come raid your stash! (Because obviously I don't have enough of my own-lol).