Sunday, July 5, 2015

SuperHero

Hi Friends and Stampers,

Happy Holly-Day!  It's my turn to show you some inspiration on Love Rubberstamps Blog.  I hope everyone had a great 4th of July.  I've got Red/White/Blue and Gold, lol.


I know, I know, I mixed the Avengers and Super Man, may the Super Geeks of the Universe forgive me, lol.   I love them all and yes, my guys make me watch all of them at least twice.  Same with Star Wars and Star Trek.  This was a lot of fun to make.  

I hope you are having a great day. 

Holly

Playing in this weeks MFT Card Challenge. 


Simon Says - Spots

6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very pretty card, so fun!!

*Vicki* said...

Such cuteness and a fab take on the sketch! :)

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That little guy is so cute!! What a fun card this is!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kara Lynne said...

He's a great super hero! I love the bold background too. We watch all those things and I only have girls!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card, so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Well, I never would have noticed the mixed superheros but hubby would have. It is a cute card and we can embrace all the superheros!!!