Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Keep Calm and Chat On

Hi Friends,

We have a New Challenge today at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.  This weeks challenge is to use at least two dies.   Here's my take.


Now This should have been a total no brainer for me.  Anyone who knows me, has seen a plethora of dies used over the years.  But this one challenged me to go in a different direction.  Originally I wanted to make this a shaker card, but the lines on the side where so narrow, I could not cut the foam tape that small and I haven't gotten my foam sheets in yet.... lol.   But I will.   So then I thought about the different ideas for a card using the Smart Phone dies.  And I thought about the special packaging they come in and how they display them.  So I got my Circle dies out and cut out two half ends of the white paper and then laid them over at Black background and liked that look.  I added some Sequins and called it a day.  There is an acetate film over the phone.  I love it.  

Have you checked out the New Items in the store?  EEEEK, so many cute things!  

We are missing our Jeep.  He is away on Camp Keep and let me tell you, this Mama Bear does not like her cubs to go far.  I never let them do sleep overs or go away for too long.  So as you can imagine, this week cannot go fast enough for me.  I worry myself sick some times, lol.  It's hard not to be over protective.  So we are truly living for Friday!  Come on Friday! 

God Speed your week too!

Holly



10 comments:

Blankina said...

Such a great card Holly, that die together with the text..the lay out!
Love it,
HUgs Blankina

*Vicki* said...

Really love your layout on this!! Such a fun card with the text!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fun card, so pretty!

yyam said...

Hehe...this is cute! Love your idea!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the design and the fun sentiment!! The sequins are a perfect touch!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Melody said...

So Cute! I have always loved that die set!

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness that is SO cute!!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Holly! Love it!

Greta said...

Very creative--great card!

Lisa Lara said...

Now that is cute!