Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hello Life



Hi Friends and Stampers,

One of my New Year Resolutions was to do at least one layout a month and last night I stayed up super late and got this layout done!!!!  Whoot.  I saw this layout on Lyssa's Blog from Song of My Heart.   So during our Stampin Up club night, I ordered the stamps and got the free Sale-A-Bration paper.  I didn't have the exact same colors and I changed a few things, but I really loved her layout and decided I NEEDED to KopyKat that one.

If you are following me on Facebook, you know the other News Years Resolution was to get 30 minutes of exercise in, in 30 consecutive days.   We had all year to get this done.  We went walking on January 1st and even though my back was acting up and my legs and feet hurt, we muscled though it.  About half way there, there was no way we were gonna stop.   And now, after taking the weekend off, we have decided to go double or nothing.  Still just walking but it's been great for me and Joe, the kids and the dogs LOVE it!

Thanks for checking in on me,

Holly

Submitting this weeks Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes. 

6 comments:

Cyndy Silva said...

Omgosh this is adorable! What an awesome job.

Virginia L. said...

Hello Holly! GREAT pages! Love the bright colors in these fabulous layout! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

*Vicki* said...

I just absolutely adore this Holly!! Love the photos on FB!!

Benzi said...

Holly, this is a super page and such a treasure. Good for you and family getting the exercising done...just what I need to be doing. Keep it up!!!

Unknown said...

Aww these are so gorgeous! Love the beautiful colours papers and hearts!
Lucy x

Greta said...

Wonderful pages--love the pictures & papers you used!