Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello Sunshine

SugarPea Designs - Hello Sunshine
BoBunny - Lemonade
 
Hello, Happy Holly-Day Monday,
 
It's my turn to show you some inspiration over at the Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Blog.  I am using a newer SugarPea Design stamp and I love these cute images.  If you are wanting this one, Laura has set dates for preorders, just send her an email and let her know.   This little scene was a lot of fun to color up and I love the cute frog that comes with it. 
 
I blew some dust off my little heart banner and I don't know why, I love this die.  I cut it out twice, once in yellow and once in patterned red paper to fill in the hearts. 
 
I hope you have had a chance to play in our current challenge - add doodling, it is a lot of fun.   Also you will want to check out the tons and tons of New Items in the Loves Rubberstamps Store.  I totally went shopping! lol.  
 
I hope you have a fabulous week, it's so hard to believe it's already June and summer is here in full force.  School just let out and the kids are so excited to be out of school for the summer.  I do have to confess that we are doing a bit of a summer schooling project here at home to keep their skills and imagination going.  Nothing heavy duty, just some researching and writing about their findings.  Plus a few chapter books to keep them up on their reading.  I also have a couple field trips to the beach planned, lol. 
 
Thanks for Looking in on us.
 
Holly
 
I am playing in the SugarPea Sketch Challenge.
SPDSS04---May.
 
 

5 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable card and wonderful coloring! So sweet!

Dangina Martinez said...

So adorable! Love the bright colors and paper piecing.
Hugs, dangina

Laura Love said...

OH MY!!! This is SUPER SUPER CUTE! I am gonna need that stamp set - LOL!

Lisa H. said...

ohmy! this is darling!!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

This is really cute - love all the bright colors and the layout is perfect.