Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Nice Nurse is on Vacation

CC Designs - Sicky Poo Candy Labels
 
Hello Friends and Stampers,
 
It's time for a new challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog.  This week we are asking you to show us your doodling.  Just add a bit of doodling here or there.  I added some on the bottom layer of my main image.  It was so much fun too.  
 
Bugaboo Stamps
 
We have two sponsors this week as well, so the winner will win a store voucher and images from both our sponsors, so that is a triple prize!  How great is that?   I would like to thank Bugaboo Stamps for providing the Design Team with fabulous images. 
 
I love these cute nurse images and their sarcastic sayings, lol.  Cracks me up.  I have been a nurse for over 20 years now and so these are just right up my alley, can't make enough for my co-workers. lol.  Not that we all don't enjoy our jobs, we do, it's just sometimes you get very SPECIAL people and these thoughts run through our minds from time to time, lol.   I've never actually heard anyone say them, but we all think it on occasion.   I added a bit of glossy accents to her glasses and the pills. 
 
I hope you will be able to join us for this challenge.  You also want to pop over and see if there are any NEW ITEMS in the store that you haven't seen.  For even more chances to win at Loves Rubberstamps, check out the Sunday Blog Hop, you have til Saturday to leave your comments.
 
I hope you are having a great week!
 
Holly

No comments: