Monday, May 26, 2014

Cheer Up

Hi Friends and Stampers,

I hope you all have a wonderful Holly-Day and for those of us in the states, Happy Memorial Day today.

 
I don't know why I didn't use more patriotic colors on my card today, lol. I guess I was just not thinking about it too much.
 

It was a paper piecing day today, lol. I love these cute P.I.'s from MFT, this one will be added to the store soon, so please be sure to keep watching the NEW ITEMS section in the store. And if you haven't had a chance to play in our current challenge, head on over and check it out HERE.

Did anyone go anywhere this long weekend? Was it fun? I am staying home and getting cleaned and organized. My old vacume cleaner is on the fridz so we went out today and bought and new Shark Vacume. Oh My Goodness the stuff that came up from the carpet! All all those extra handles and gadgets make cleaning so much easier! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to replace theirs. We got it at Target on Sale! Which is like a bonus.

Thanks for checking in on us today.

Holly
 
Playing in the weekly MFT sketch challenge:
MFTWSC177
 

2 comments:

Debbie Bonczek said...

Great interpretation of that MFT sketch. I love those clouds!

Sharon said...

Love the image Holly and the papers are gorgeous. Fabulous clouds.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x