Monday, February 24, 2014

Thoughts and Prayers

 
Hello Friends and Stampers,

Happy Holly-Day Monday! Today is my day to show you some inspiration over at the Loves Rubberstamps inspiration Blog. So I am show you a quick an easy sentiment card today. I just picked the paper and got out the dies and it whipped together in no time. It is no secret that I love the MFT Die-Namics because they are the perfect card size and they hold up to the challenge. Not only do I use them for myself, my friends also use them when we get together so they really withstand use after use. Those Fishtails are one of my fav and I love to have the layers one to stack up my layers.

You still have a few hours left to join us in our Challenge - use a funny sentiment. Which my card does not depict because I need to send this to someone who has experienced a loss. Please join us tomorrow for our New Challenge as well.

You also want to take a look through the Loves Rubberstamps Store, so many cute things and Laura has been adding to the New Items. As soon as I get done studying for tomorrow nights class, I am getting my Sugar Pea stamps inky! These are on preorder, so you may want to order one... a few.... okay, all of them are so stinkin cute! lol.

Laura is also adding the MFT's items that came out last month and she will add this release soon. It's so nice that you can come to the store and get as many different stamp companies and items as you want, all in one fell swoop for one shipping price or free if you spend $75.00!

Thanks so much for checking in on us,

Holly
 
Using this weeks sketch over at MFT's.
MFTWSC164

4 comments:

Mary J said...

A very elegant card, Holly. Perfect for the occasion

nwilliams6 said...

So positive and pretty! Comforting and special card Holly! Hugz!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Holly! Love the showcased sentiment! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Marcy said...

What a fantastic card just to even have a stash of! Great take on the sketch too!