Tuesday, February 4, 2014

So Retro

 
I love the La La Land Marci's.  They are so much fun to color and come in a variety of different poses and designs.  If you are a regular reader, you know I have been to a couple of Irina's work shops and have had such a great time.  I learn new things and take away the cutest projects she has designed.  I hear she is going to be in Beverly Hills this month.  If you can make it to the workshop, she will not disappoint!
 
It's time for a New Challenge over at the Loves Rubberstamps Blog. This week is Anything Goes!  Whoo Hoo.  I actually made this one for my boss at work who is super retro and loves poodles so much she has a couple and is very involved in the breed and shows.  So what could be more perfect for her?   And yes, she loved it. 
 
You cannot see but there is glossy accents on the glasses and purse and shoes.  I also dabbed a bit of Pearl Pen in Sunny Yellow, something Irina was using a lot of on her flowers.  On the inside, I inked up the sentiment, "So Retro". 
 
Have you seen the New Items in the store?  I cannot wait to get my hands on those flowers!!! lol.  And keep this button handy because there are a lot more exciting things coming to the store!!!!  EEK, I cannot wait. I still have oodles of things already in the store that I want to get, lol.
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments,
 
Holly

14 comments:

Nikki Stalker said...

This is so cute Holly. Love that image and you have coloured her beautifully.

Nikki

Blankina said...

Hi Holly so glad I can join you as a GDT this month!!
Your La La Land stamp so cute with her retro glasses, cheery papers too.
Hugs Blankina

Unknown said...

soooo darling Holly!

Unknown said...

OMgoodness! I just added you as a follower, I thought I already had done that but it seems that was the LRB blog. Anywho, glad to be your newest follower. If you want to follow me as well, Id love it! :-) {Hugs} laura

Marcy said...

So adorable Holly! I love this Retro girl and have been wanting to take her out and color her up. This makes me want to do that now! :) Love the design and all of the pretty dies you used.

Danni said...

Love this!! So fun and pretty!

Dangina Martinez said...

She is ready to Rock & Roll. That image is so adorable with her poodle skirt. Love it!
TOH, Dangina

Courtney K said...

how sassy is she?!! and what amazing coloring skills you have!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Have you taken Copic classes, Holly? You're really good! The images just come alive.

This one is cute, and sounds perfect for your retro-lovin' boss!

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Holly! Love how you captured the highlights in her hair!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute. I love those retro glasses.

PaperDaisies said...

Love your design Holly. It looks so effective. Great colouring as always. Simply stunning. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

Athina said...

Holly - I absolutely love the colors and she is just perfect. Cute, cute cute!