Thursday, September 26, 2013

Too Cute to Spook!

Hello Friends and Stampers,

Welcome to a Happy Holly-Day Friday! Boo-Ya! I survived this week and it was a longggg one! Fortunately for me, so is my weekend! Whoo-hooo. High Five! Okay, enough celebrating, lol. For my Inspirational Post, I have a Tiddly Inks Image Called Too Cute To Spook.

 
 
Yes, tis the season of witches and let me tell you, I have a few of them, lol. I love cute little witches, they make me so happy. Have you been to the Home Page of the Loves Rubberstamps Store? Look who's featured, It's Tiddly Inks! A whole brand new supply has reached the doors and you are going to have such a hard time picking out which ones you want. Not only are they adorable, they also are a lot of fun to color and just the perfect size for most card designs. LOVE them! I was jumping for joy to see them added.
 
 
I don't know what it is, but I am loving the purple dresses, green faces, black hat and straw hair this year, lol. I still have some Chillingsworth paper from last year and I was excited to see one in the store so I could use it on this card. If you missed out on this paper last year, hurry - hurry, before it's all gone!
 
 
So this weekend I want to spend one day getting inky and one day watching football! lol. Wish me luck! I just celebrated with the 49er's finally finding their groove. Should be an interesting season now. lol. How about that Gore rushing all those yards! He is my hero! And for those of you not watching football, take advantage of the all day Sundays! lol. Plenty of time for those big projects you have been wanting to do. So don't forget the 12X12 papers too!
Thanks for Looking in on us and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Holly
 

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So pretty and she is definitely too cute.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sue said...

Fabulous card, I love the cute witch with her wonderful purple dress. Your colouring is so beautiful and the papers are brilliant too.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Tracey said...

She is adorable Holly! I love her little green face!!

*Vicki* said...

She certainly IS too cute for sure!! Lovely Halloween colors and fab take on the sketch Holly!! Glad you made it to the weekend! :) Enjoy it! HUGS

jonim52 said...

Super cute, Holly. Love this little witch, have to get her inky soon! Love your coloring.

~Tammy~ said...

Yes, it was a long long week! I totally agree!

Your card is too cute too spook! Thanks for sharing!

Tress said...

Hehe! Love her green face! Another fantastic card, Holly!

Laura Love said...

This is so cute Holly! I am loving your witch projects! These papers are so awesome with this color scheme! Hope you have a great inky weekend!

Greta said...

Adorable card! I have family in the Bay area who are Niner fans & so is hubby. I have to stick with my Colts, but I root for the Niners much of the time. I'll probably get in some cardmaking while I watch football today. Enjoy your long w/e!

Athina said...

Oh Holly! She is colored beautifully! I love the green skin =) I hope you have a great week!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous Witch card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

yyam said...

This is sooooo fun! :)

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. I think she ate too much candy. :)