Friday, September 13, 2013

Arr Matey


X-Press It Paper
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Memento Ink - London Fog
 
Hello Friends and Stampers,
 
Happy Holly-Day Friday.  It's my day to show you some Inspiration over at Loves Rubberstamps!   In Case you missed out on the Design Team Blog Hop, Here is the LINK, you could win $20.00 in stamps!!!   And don't forget about our current Challenge - Use a Sentiment.  Which I was going to but then I thought the skull was so much cuter, lol. 
 
What do you think of this adorable pirate?  I did paper piece his shirt and then I dirtied it up with some Memento London Fog.  Pirates can have clean shirts you know, especially when they are torn up to perfection, lol. 
 
I hope you get a chance to play along with us!  Make sure you tune in to the Inspiration Blog tomorrow for another one of Indah's fabulous video tutorials!   For now, I'm off to bed....zzzzz.  Got to work all weekend :( 
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.
 
Holly
 
Entering in the sketch challenge over at MFT.
 


 
 
 

28 comments:

Tracey said...

Well, this is just adorable!! What a fantastic card Holly!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Holly. I love the cute image and fabulous papers
Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

What a fun image and design!! You've created a darling little scene here! HUGS :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card, Holly! Love the sweet pirate boy!

Karen Motz said...

This is darling!! Can I say that about a pirate?!? Anyway, his outfit is perfect and I love the little skull flag!!

Ellen Taylor said...

Adorable little pirate Holly! Awesome flag too! Have a fabulous weekend!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awe, fun and whmisy image, lovely design and colors.
Hugs

Emily Lauritzen said...

Love this fun card! I think the skull flag is perfect :)
<3 Emily L.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So cute - love your adorable little pirate.
Caroline xxx

Diane said...

Holly, what a super cute and adorable Pirate.. I love the MFT stamps...kind of want them all...sigh!!

jonim52 said...

Holly this guy is so so adorable. I love your take on the image. The dp is perfect!

Tress said...

Adorable card! Love the paper piecing! Also love your embellishments! Truly a standout card!

Laura Love said...

This is uber cute Holly! Love this for a little boy or masculine card! Awesome designer papers and paper piecing too!

Dangina Martinez said...

You did such a great job! Love the thyme and that it all went together so perfectly.

Nicecrane Designs said...

Sooo funny,, so funny card Holly,,,,,love the cute pict, and your back,

PaperDaisies said...

Love how you have done the paper piecing. Just fabulous. Love everythig about your design. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Hugs Nina

Anonymous said...

Argh, matey!!!! This is way too cute!!! Lol
Love the cutie pirate ---& you've dressed him up perfectly !!! :)) :))
Xo

Athina said...

Perfect paper for this image! Adorable!

Marcy said...

So adorable! I love the little pirate and your papers are perfect! Love the little whale in tbe background! :)

yyam said...

Hehe...this is soooooo cute! Totally put a smile on my face!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Lisa H. said...

this is fabulous. LOOOVE your pirate and great accents.

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its absolutely super hunni and such a fabulous image too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Tracy said...

Arrr he's awesome. LOL Love the anchor paper and fun design of the card Holly. Hugs!

nwilliams6 said...

Totally adorable image on this! Fab details you added as well. I love me some pirates (in the world of make-believe - I am pretty sure I would not like a real pirate - LOL). Wonderfully done! Hugz!

~Tammy~ said...

OMG this is so so cute! I love your papers and your coloring is flawless! I need lessons in this area. I am not a colorer. :-))) This made me smile!

Benzi said...

This is just too cute and I know two little guys who would love it. Great paper...love the waves.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so adorable. I love it.