Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Princess and the Frog

 

 



Hello Friends and Stampers,

It's time for a new challenge over at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog.  This time we want to see your glitter.  I am using the new adorable, "Princess and the Frog" stamp.    I also used and glittered up my, "House on a Hill" CC Cutters die. I colored with my Copic Markers and used MME Cambridge Court 6X6 paper pad, along with my Die-namic Crown border. 

I just love the Princess and the Frog story.  I don't know about you, but I had to kiss a lot of toads before I found my Prince! lol.  It's so true though.  How about you?  You been there, done that too?

I just want to clarify something because there have been some rumors and questions going around.  This is my last month on the Challenge Design Team for All That Scraps.  I have had a great year with them and I love all their cute and adorable stamps.  So I will continue using them in the future.  ATS has some exciting changes coming very soon, so you do not want to miss it!  You can check out their Design Team Blog for all the latest happenings.

I just love Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketches!  She has a new sketch every other Sunday and that is so perfect for me and my sketching needs.  It's not always possible for me to play along with weekly sketches, so this works!  I hope you can check out her new sketch this Sunday and play along. 

I hope you can join us for this "Glitter" Challenge, I cannot wait to see what you make. 
If you decide to play with us here's what you need to know:
  • Your project must use a C.C. Designs stamp, including - AmyR, Drozy's Darlings, Mashi's Muffins, Sweet November, Lil Lads & Lolitas & Webbie's Words. It will be deleted if not.




Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!

Holly

10 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi saw your card on the ATS blog..So cute, thanks for the compliment on my entry at the ATS anything goes challenge..by the way were can I find the winner of last anything goes challenge?? Could you please help me..ofcourse I hope to be the lucky one, ha,ha

HUgs Blankina

Nancy Thomas said...

Super cute card Holly!!! Love the glittery castle.

Dangina Martinez said...

I love this Holly.

yyam said...

Ahhhhh....so sweet! Love the glittered bits!

Tress said...

That castle is a huge WOW on this card! What a clever idea! Such a perfect addition!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super sweet card Holly! Your coloring is amazing! Love the highlights in her hair!

Marcy said...

Awwww...so cute! I love the image and your design on this card. Beautiful job! :)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Ellen Taylor said...

Great take on the sketch Holly! Love the cute image and your coloring it terrific!

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Gorgeous!!! Love your take on this fun sketch too!!
hugs, Heidi