Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Flying High





Whoo Hoo It's Wednesday Hump Day!  The weekend is in sight! lol.   I don't know why I am all excited about it, I have to work most of it, lol.  But it still resembles some time off, lol.

It's time for a reminder for this weeks All That Scraps Challenge - Anything Goes!  This week I have used Daphne's Ride.  Isn't she adorable?  I had so much fun coloring her up.  In yesterdays post I told you I went to Irina's workshop and one of the things she does is color cute little flowers on her images.  Instead of paper piecing.  So I decided to try it out on Daphne.  What do you think?  It's not hard at all.  I little criss-cross and then put a dot in the middle.  But it adds a little bit more.  I found this cute paper last weekend and had to pair it up with  her.  I also had some burlap on my desk that was getting in my way, so I decided to use it, lol.  I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday this week. 

I hope to see your cute projects upload to the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge Blog
If you decide to play with us here's what you need to know:
  • Your project must use a C.C. Designs stamp, including - AmyR, Drozy's Darlings, Mashi's Muffins, Sweet November, Lil Lads & Lolitas & Webbie's Words. It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by May 7th. This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 3 C.C. Designs rubber stamps of the winners choice
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

8 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Holly. The image is adorable. I love the sweet image with her pretty dress and I love the way you have used the burlap
hugs Sue xx

Ellen Taylor said...

Super cute image Holly! Your doodled dress and burlap clouds are pretty awesome! Happy hump day!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Fun card Holly - the burlap is a nice touch.

Mona Pendleton said...

Darling card Holly! Love how you colored the sweet image!

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute, you did a great job with the sketch.

Melody said...

Such a sweet image and you know I love burlap!

yyam said...

Sooooo cute! Love the touch of burlap!

Laura Love said...

This is adorable and I love the burlap! What a genius idea!