Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Winged Things





Hello and Welcome to the All That Scraps Reminder Challenge post - Winged Things!
We hope you will pick out your favorite Winged CC design stamp and join us in the Challenge.  Please read the rules carefully so that your upload will count towards winning a prize! 

I am using Fairy Abigail.  Isn't she sweet?  These cute little stamps are so much fun to color.  I paired her with some butterfly paper I had in my stash.  I colored her up with copics and added some fine glitter to her wings.  I also used the CC design bubble border die

I missed this sketch the last time around, and I really love it, so I am using it now.

Hope you are all having a great week!

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments.

Holly

12 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so sweet Holly. Such a cute image and love the colour scheme and design.
Hug Sharon. x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Holly. The image is so sweet and I love your colouring and gorgeous papers.
Hugs Sue xx

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Holly, love your take on the sketch!

Yenni Natalia said...

She looks gorgeous, Holly!

hugs
yenni

jen del muro said...

Holly, this is so pretty!

Amber Milone said...

Absolutely beautiful Holly! I love your coloring, and the bright cheery papers.

Danni said...

How pretty!! Great papers and such a sweet image!! Love all the butterflies!

Tress said...

Sweet and innocent! Love the addition of the butterfly to the half circle!

yyam said...

Awww....she is adorable. Just so pretty! Love your colouring!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and cute Holly! Lovely colouring and colours.
Amelia x

Ellen Taylor said...

Sweet card Holly! Love that butterfly paper and how you colored up this cutie Pie!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the image and the layout!