Monday, April 8, 2013

Sparkle Creations Washi Tape Challenge





Hello,

It's time for a new Challenge over at Sparkle Creations.  This time we are asking you to use Washi Tape on your project.  Wow, who knew it does all the work?  This is literally a Clean and Simple card!  All I did was put this fabulous Washi Tape on each side of my cute little Nurse Lucy.  Wow, it's almost like a one layer card, something I rarely get to do, lol.  I colored her up with my Copic markers and stamped the sentiment that comes with this image. 

I hope you will have time to get our your favorite Sparkle Creation image and washi tape and play along with us.  For inspiration this week and next, head on over to my fellow Design Team Members and see the fabulous things they have done with Washi Tape!

Sparkle Design Team


 
And check out Sparkles Sale!  But you better hurry because once the stock is depleting, the sale will be over! 
 
Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!
 
Holly
 
 

2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this card and you have colored it beautifully.

Laura Love said...

This is so pretty Holly! I love how you colored her hair! Awesome job!