Sunday, December 16, 2012

Snowbunny Lucy




Hi All,

I'm playing today!  Playing along with Snow Challenge at Sparkle Creations and the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge.

I was out and about yesterday, last minute shopping and guess what?  I am still not done!!! lol.

I colored up Snowbunny Lucy with my copics, cut her out with my Spellbinder Ovals and used a Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch.  I also used Winter Park by Echo Park.

Thanks for Looking and your kind Comments!

Holly

P.S. Thank You Trishia for letting me borrow your Snowbunny Lucy!!!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Holly, we are two peas in a pod! I was out ALL day yesterday also, and still have a few more things to pick up! Feels like I will never finish!

So glad you joined us at TMS this week! Your card is so sweet and I love the deep blue and red together! Beautiful job!

Jessi Fogan said...

I almost feel like the more I get done, the more there is left to do ;) Every year it feels that way!
Love the blue shading around that cute image - it really makes your colouring pop! Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Melissa Craig said...

She is perfectly adorable Holly! I love the background paper, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

PS - I want you to know that read your comment and although you'd like the challenge to go the full week, I simply can't do it because I have to have time for choosing winners and creating blog posts.

Dawn said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Really cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Tracey said...

I love this Holly! As always, your colouring is gorgeous!!

~Tammy~ said...

I am not done either, and I think this is the furtherest behind I have felt, and I think each year I feel this way! Ha!

This is an absolute adorable image!

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful card!! Hope you finish up your shopping!!

Dangina Martinez said...

Sooo Cute and what a great take on the sketch.
Hugs, Dangina

Tricia said...

Holly, your card turned out sooo cute! Of course, that's really no surprise - your cards are alwasy great :-)