Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Couldn't Scare a Crow


Welcome back to the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge! This week we are making our projects with Black, Blue, Kraft and Red.  This one twisted up my brain.....I don't know why, lol.   Everything I look at now has these colors, but at first I was drawing a blank.  You actually have two weeks to come up with something for this challenge and link it up over at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog.



I used the new cute little Scarecrow Laugh.  She is so adorable and really couldn't scare a crow if she wanted to.  The pattern paper is Jillibean Soup Country Pumpkin Chowder.  Love these trees and I knew I wanted to use it with this cute image.  So that called for a country scene.  I colored her with Copic Markers - BG10, BG11, BG13 for the hat and shoes, E41, E42, E42, E44 for the straw and hair, R29, R27, R24 for the shirt and bloomers (I love those bloomers!!!)  E0000, E000, E00, E21, E93 for the skin tones.  N5-2 for the crow and YR4, YR7, YR9 for the beaks.  Love these little crows. 

Okay, that's all for me today.  Hope to see your fabulous creations uploaded soon, I love to see what you are making. 

Thanks for Looking and for your Kind comments.

Holly

12 comments:

Dilyana said...

Yey, such an adorable card! When I first saw the colour combo challenge I was a bit confused but now I'm starting to gathering some ideas :-) I got a few from the new cc designs september stamps so I'll definitely make something for the challenge :-)

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Holly!! Love the fun new image and your great take on this weeks color challenge!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Totally adorable!! The colors look great on your scarecrow card!!

Deanne :)

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute!

Tress said...

Great card! You've colored the design beautifully and your layout is the perfect backdrop for this little cutie! Hope your testing goes well!

Ann Schach said...

What awesome paper, Holly! This is such an adorable image! And of course, you have colored it perfectly!

yyam said...

Awwww....this is super cute Holly! I love the "scene" you created....check out those cute birdies! And as always, beautiful colouring! :)

chrilvian said...

funny, like all the details

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aw! Cutest scarecrow ever!

Holly, thanks for leaving some love on my guest post at Yvonne Yam's. I hope you get a chance to play along with my challenge!

Ellen Taylor said...

Such a cute card! Love those little birds!!

Shelby said...

She is definitely a cutie! Love the layout you've used and lovin the fence.

Shelby

Maureen said...

Super cute! Love your coloring and the dies you used!