Sunday, July 15, 2012

Really Exciting News!!!!

Hi All,

I am working on a card right now, really I am, but I wanted to stop and take a moment to blog some seriously good news.   I am a design team member of Loves Rubber Stamps.    Isn't that fabulous!!!  Click on the blinky on the top right hand corner and start shopping away!!! lol.  There is also weekly challenges and the prizes are so worth playing for.  Look for the challenge blinky on my sidebar and start joining in on the fun!  There are some stamps to win!

Now Laura is always adding to her collection of stamps, so if you see a company you love but not the stamp you are looking for, feel free to email her and ask her if she can get that in for you. 

Okay, now I got run and get my first design team card made!  Thanks for all your support and kind comments. 

Holly

6 comments:

Laura Love said...

I am super excited to have you on our team Holly!! I look forward to your first creation :)

Jacqueline Smith said...

Hi Holly,
I just wanted to say "Welcome to the Design Team" and Congrats too! Look forward to your first creation!

Jackie

Ellen Taylor said...

I am not surprised you were chosen! Your one talented cookie! Congratulations!

febe said...

Congratulations dear! Looking forward to more of your awesome creations. :)

social media perth

Shelby said...

You go girl! that's awesome and a big congratulations

Shelby

Unknown said...

You deserve it! Congrats!