Monday, July 30, 2012

I've Got UR Back - MFTGUESTDT0812


It's that time again, time to make a card and upload it to the My Favorite Things Guest Design Challenge.  I love this months sketch!  So many possibilities and so little time, lol.  Here is what I came up with:

I paired up MFT's A La Mode - I've got UR back with What's up designer paper by BasicGrey.  Love this A La Mode and I was so upset when she sold out before I had a chance to snag her up.  Thankfully, it was not that long before they had more.  :)  I have also used Chevron Die-namics, along with the Mini Tabs Die-namics, a my Fishtail Die-namics that I absolutely love.  I could not believe I had matching brads in my stash.  I always reach for the same colored brads but decided since these went so perfect I would use those.  Then I colored some rhinestones with my Copics blue and added those as well.  I colored her with my Copic markers and I was in business.

Have you heard who has joined the MFT's design team?



OMG!  To design next to Lisa Johnson, even for a month would be HEAVEN!  Wish me luck!

Thanks for Looking and for your kind Comments!

Holly

5 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this card Holly! The way you did the sentiment is awesome!!

Danni said...

Fabulous card! Love the polka dots!

Shelby said...

Fantastically fun card and creative use of all of the different elements.

Shelby

Megan said...

So fantastic! I live the background and the paper piecing! Crossing my fingers for you!

Nancy Thomas said...

A beautiful take on the sketch. Gorgeous colors too. Good luck!