Friday, July 27, 2012

Inspiration Friday



Hi Everyone,

This is my day for Loves Rubberstamps Inspiration Friday post.  Today I am keeping with this weeks theme to paper pierce.  Have you made one yet?  Why not?  Get started! lol.   You actually have until 9:00 pm SCT Monday to upload your cards, but we get so excited to see them!  Click Here for the details!



I have used the cute little CC stamp Swiss Pixie Birgitta.  I love her braids.  I have paired her with Echo Parks This and That - Graceful papers.  I used papers for her shirt and boots.  I colored her boots first and decided I didn't like it and so I paper pierced them, lol.  It ties in with the color pallate much better, lol.  I also used the same pattern that I cut from her boots for my Fringed Perennial flower.  So I stamped her image, cut out the dress and the flower in the patterned paper, stamped the Sunflower, hand, and stem again and then once I was finished coloring with my copics, I glued the layers on.  Then I stamped the boots and cut those out and glued them on.  Easier than I made it sound. lol.  Laura has all kinds of CUTE Swiss Pixie Stamps in her store HERE.

Copic List: E00, E000, E0000, E21, E93, E57, E55, E53, E31, E35, E33, E37, RV21, RV32, RV34, RV09, RV06, BG11, BG10, B0000, G85, YG23, Y23, Y21, Y19, Y00.  Spica clear - for the wings.

The sketch is from MFT's Sketch Challenge 36, (MFTWSC36).
I am submitting this to All That Scraps Challenge as well.

Thanks for Looking and your kind Comments!  Hope to see your creations over at the Challenge Blog.   Remember, you do not need a blog to join.  You can upload your card to SplitCoastStampers or whatever forum you go to and you can upload your picture from there.  The winner is drawn randomly, so no pressure.  Just have fun with us. 

Holly

4 comments:

Laura Love said...

This is sooo cute Holly! Awesome job on your paper piecing and those colors are gorgeous!

Jacqueline Smith said...

What an awesome card Holly! love the colours that you used!

Lindsay said...

Great card.... I just love the layout you've used, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Girl, you are crafting away! Good for you!!! Love all your latest works!