Friday, July 27, 2012

I Heart Sketches, final July Post



This is my final post for this months SFYTT over at I Heart Sketches.  Thank you so much Jen and Susan for choosing me as the Guest Designer.   I had so much fun with this sketch this month!  And the sponsor is literally one of MY FAVORITE THINGS!  Here is the July Sketch:


And here is my take on it one last time....sniff



This adorable mouse is called Mouse in the House - Blessed Mouse.

I used Simple Stories Summer paper, Ticket border Die-namic also from MFT's.

I colored with my copics: R24, R27, R29, G20, G21, G24, B21, E35, E34, E33, Y6, N4, N3, N2, N1, N0, E93. 

Now are you ready for a funny story?  When Susie emailed me to ask me if I would be this months guest designer and I said yes, she emailed me some details.  I thought she was asking me to come up with a sketch from my very first card!  lol.   I was like, OMG, I am not sure where I even got that card design, because for sure, it was not something I came up with.  And then a feeling of dread that I would have to to upload my first card, lol.  I don't even have my first card, lol.  But the first one I uploaded to SplitCoastStampers is HERE.   And at the time, I was very proud of that, lol.  I think I even sent it to my Sister, who raved about how great it was....that's my Sister, very supportive of whatever I am doing.  So aren't you glad I did not have to come up with a sketch? lol.  Me too!

Everyone has been so wonderful.   Thank you Jen for the this wonderful opportunity!  And thank you Susie, it was a dream come true!  And thank you to MFT's for being a wonderful sponsor!

I'm off to draw the winner of my very first blog candy!  Which I will post later today. 

Thanks for Looking and your wonderful Comments!

Holly







5 comments:

Shannon White said...

So CUTE Holly! Love the Sweet little Mouse and your Terrific Paper piecing and Fab dp's too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Cyndi said...

Very cute! Love the patterned paper and the cloud effect!

Alice said...

this is so cute! lovely card!

Shelby said...

So creative! I love the ticket strip combined with the pattern behind the image! Great job on the clouds as well.

Shelby

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

teehee. Telling your secrets, eh? haha, so glad you got to play along with us this month! Can't wait to hear what's ahead for you! sus