Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge 135, All That Scrap Challenge

For my Guest Designer SFYTT and Blog Candy Post click HERE

This weeks Kraftin Kimmie Challenge is to use your favorite KK stamp.  Well, each month there is a release and therefore, each month I have a new favorite KK stamp, lol.  I recently purchased this Nurse Nightingale stamp.  Goes along with my career and I thought she was so cute. 


I paired her up with some Lilybee design paper called Handmade and one of Jen's deconstructive sketches.

I colored her with copics and cut her out with my Spellbinders Circles, added some red brads and some MFT Die-namic's fishtails.  I used S.U. Kraft and PTI red card stock and some off brand white card stock.

All That Scraps has a design team challenge as well, so I will be submitting this to them. 

Thanks for Looking and your kind Comments.

Holly

7 comments:

Tracey said...

A fabulous card Holly!!

Shelby said...

Beautiful coloring and just love all of the different colors and patterns you've used.

Shelby

Michele Spera said...

Adorable job and love the colors! Thank you for joining us at ATS
Hugs
Michele

Unknown said...

She is adorable! The colors make me happy!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This *is* so cute, and before even reading the post, I thought "Oh! Goes so well with Holly, 'cause of her career!"

Tracy said...

Soooo cute Holly! Love the colors you used and your take on Jen's fabulous sketch. Thank you for playing along with All That Scraps!

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great card. So are you a nurse?