Saturday, June 2, 2012

Beachy Day MFTWSC74, CTD194

I made this one for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge this week.  I also used the color combination from The Color Throwdown Challenge this week.  This looked a lot better in my mind, lol.  I'm now thinking maybe I should have just cut her out and added her to the scene.  hmmmmm.  Anyway.  I airbrushed the sky, water and the sand.  I embossed the water with my tiny bubbles embossing folder.  The sun came from a piece of scrap paper I had in my stash.  I saw the little border punch from EK success used on another blog and I HAD to HAVE it, lol.  It's too cute.  Okay, now back to the drawing board.  Or at least on the next challenge. lol. 

I hope everyone is blogger world is having a great Saturday.  It's play date around here today and in between fetching this and that, I was able to make this.  They have great fun though, so it's all good. Has anyone been watching, "So you think you can dance?"  I love this show.  The talent out there is amazing.  Our summer shows slow way down, so I have a bit more time to play making cards.

Thanks for looking and your comments.

Holly

edit: I forgot to mention my stamps:
MFT's make a splash
MFT's Dizzy Doily Die-namic
Kitty's Kit - Make a scene
Bling is from S.U.
Airbrushed with copics
Ink: Memento black and desert sand
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Kraft - all from S.U.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors...I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-22.html