Friday, April 6, 2012

Guess What This Is?


This is 20+ inches of my hair hanging to dry out, so I can send it off to locks of love. Can you believe it? I knew it was getting long but I had no idea it would be 20 inches. lol. Feels good to be rid of it and for those who just drew in a giant gasp, relax, it grows so fast! It took me 3 years and 4 months to grow 20 inches of hair.
I wasn't even sure if the guy who cut my hair the last time would still be at the salon down the road, but he was. I was so happy. It's not very often I go in for a hair cut, lol. I don't even trim it, I just grow it, lol. So it feels so different and so light and airy now. I have a modified long bob now and I'll enjoy it while it lasts....lol...it grows so fast!
This will be my third donation to locks of love. I waited a little longer this time than usual because I wanted just a "few more inches" to go, than the last time. I hope this can bring something positive to an otherwise horrifying situation. It's what I can do, so that is my part.
Now who else has a pony tail drying from their ceiling fan? lol. Yep, I'm different, lol.
I'll be back later to upload a card I made last night and earlier today.

1 comment:

dpkennedy said...

Wow! That's amazing and wonderful! I would love to donate, but I am, ahem, more than 5% gray :)