Monday, April 23, 2012

Dress Up Diva MFTWSC68, CTD188, C4C133

I love this Dress up Diva image by My Favorite Things.  She is so adorable.  I am partial to little girl images playing dress up though.  My daughter had a "dress and dazzle"  dress up box when she was little and she spent hours rummaging through all clothes and then accessorized and called it "Drezz n Drazzle".  Okay, she is 27 now, but hey, I can go down memory lane anytime I want to with these cute images, lol. 

I used this weeks sketch from MFT's.  I used the colors from the color throw down this week.  Artichoke, Celery, Melon, and Pink.  Thankfully this Basic Grey "kissing booth" paper had all the colors and I was able to pick out copic colors around the paper.  The hat and shoes are RV29, RV25, RV04.  The purse is RV04, RV02, RV00.  The boa is G99, G94, G85.  I paper pierced the dress and added some S.U. pearls (LOVE THESE PEARLS), that I colored G99.  I used the new mini doily circles by MFT and the mini rose die from MFT's. 

I am also entering in Crazy for Challenges, add black to make it pop.  I wasn't sure if it would work and I was pleasantly surprised at how much it added to this paper and the overall effect.  Love it. 

Thanks for looking and commenting
Have a fabulous Day.

Holly

4 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

awwww... she's fabulous Holly! So adorably colored and created! CUTE as can be! love her!

Karen Motz said...

Love the "dress and dazzle" idea!!! I bet she's even cuter than this sweet PI when she gets all dolled up. Love the paper pieced dress and her pearls!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Holly! Oh this is just ADORABLE! Love the bolder colors you used, looks just like she got in Mom's closet :) Thanks for popping by my blog!

wendy said...

gorgeous!