Saturday, March 17, 2012

MFTWSC63


It's another My Favorite Things Sketch on time! Wow. I must be like all motivated, lol. I'm actually probably their worst customer, lol. I nag. Where are my things? As soon as I push that button, bam, I want it in my mailbox, lol. But I think everyone is experiencing some type of pony express problems right now. Used to be, like before all the layoffs and shut downs, my orders would be mailed to me within three days. Those days are nearly over. But this one took a week and a half. Geez! But as you can see, she was worth the wait.
This is Cute-a-tude by MFT's, a new pure innocents image. And the corner dies are new as well. In fact, I used a lot of die-namic dies on this card: roses, flourish, banner, corners, scalloped rose die. Five counts as a lot right? lol.
I love this paper, it's Cosmo Crickets new Tea for Two. I love the new reds and pinks with green out this year. I love happy colors.
I have decided that I love adding two more copic colors to my faces. So they are E21, E00, E93, E000, E0000. The dress is R85, R83, R81. The shoes, C7, C5, C3. Her hair is Y00, Y11, Y15, YR23.
All of these color combination I have read from blogs that I hop around on. I do manage to write them down on my scratch pad to try out and once I try them out I put them in my note holder on my desk. It's not all that organized, but it's a way to keep track for now, lol. People ask me all the time how I come up with color combinations. I usually see something I like and ask the person what colors they used or they post it on their blogs and then I try them out and either use them or decide it's just not working for me, lol. No exact science here, all trial and error.
I shrank the sketch to fit an A2 card and it kinda took on a life of it's own. I love that. This one was a lot of fun to make. Hope you enjoy it and Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE Holly!! LOVE this!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute! Wonderful coloring, love your choice of papers!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is beyond SWEET!~

Alice said...

this is so cute! darling card!

Stacy Morgan said...

How stinkin cute is she... Adorable!