Monday, March 5, 2012

MFTWSC61 Sketch Challenge and Design Team Challenge

The MFT design team challenge was "book it". Why do I take everything in the literal sense? I'm like a toddler that way. lol. I do love my Reading Flopsey though. He was a gift from a fellow SCS Kelli. I think that is why he is among my favorites.

So lately I have been in the mood for a good See's candie Chocolate Bunny. And Spring. The tulip tree has been blooming down the street and I love that. It's a sign. It's Spring. So I was drawn to some spring colors and came across my Authenique paper pad. I've been seeing these colors used on so many cards lately and I had to join in on the fun. So I got out my trusty Copic markers and colored him up. I used the posey die-namics for the flowers and added some ribbon. I also used this weeks Sketch Challenge format so I could do both challenges.

1 comment:

Angel said...

this is just darling, Holly!