Monday, March 5, 2012

MFTWSC59 Sketch Challenge

Winner! I won the challenge with this card. Isn't that great? I'm just waiting to get the gift certificate so I can go shopping! LOVE on line shopping. It's way too convenient okay? lol.

Anyway, I was loving this a la mode stamp until I added the shadow. Now I was trying a new way to shadow. Pixelating a shadow can be tricky and I think I just put down too much color and forgot to pixelate and was trying to blend them. Back to the drawing board. And you know, I have had many images hit the round file, but I was just out of time to start over on this, so I uploaded it. Good thing huh? I do love the red hair though. My goodness it's bright. lol.

the paper is MME and I cannot remember which one, but I did manage to pick up quite a few new ones, lol.

No comments: