Monday, March 5, 2012

MFTWSC55 Sketch Challenge


I just finished this one up last week. I have been going a big out of order. I depends on how much time I have and when the spirit moves me. LOVE this new Cowgirl Pure Innocent stamp from My Favorite Things. The flowers are the rolled die-namics roses. I had to laugh at one gal that messaged me on Splitcoast wanting to know the sizes, I am the same way. Always inquiring about what this is and what that is. She is framed with a new die from CheeryLynn. And the designer paper is Crate Paper. I have been hoarding this paper, but decided since this is for my daughter, I would use it liberally.
When my daughter was 11, she wanted Cowgirl Boots. Real cowgirl boots from the western store. I bought her a pair of boots and a whole outfit to go right with it. She really liked that outfit! lol. So this little gal reminded me of her. As do so many of the others. She always loved to dress up.
Thinking back, it seemed like forever ago and yet, sometimes I am amazed at how much time has passed since then. Weird Mom moment. Okay, I'm better now, lol.

No comments: