Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hugs for a Friend

I made this for the MFT's Designer contest. Love this cute image. I used Cosmo Cricket Social Club paper. I had not broken into that 6X6 pad yet and decided I wanted to use some unconventional dp for a winter card. Colored in Copic markers, and stamped in Memento Ink. I used the MFT's tag die as well as their Wonky scallop die-namic for the snow drifts. I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch. And some stickles.

Now if I actually win this designer contest I am going to flip out, lol. Everything in life will be on hold for a month, lol. I'm not too worried about it though, there are so many fabulous design contest entree's. I figure the more I push myself to do, the better I will get at all of this. And of course, it is what I do for fun.

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Ann Schach said...

One word...STUNNING!

Melody said...

Hi Holly! Your card is darling. Stop by my blog as soon as you have a chance. There is a surprise for you!

Dawn B. said...

Holly this is adorable. I love all these little images. I haven't seen this one before. I think I live under a rock. Great job and good luck.

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK! But you don't need it, you are so talented. This is a FANTASTIC card!

Heather Cooper said...

This is the cutest card, ever! I love the choice of paper designs!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So cute, Holly! HOpe you are well. :) Just wanted to say hello to ya. Take care!

wendy said...

so super cute!