Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trick-Or-Treating 2011

My 8 year old son and his BMF went trick-or-treating together this year. I wanted to do a chipboard book for his BMF's Mom because she invited us over this year and had a little pizza party all ready for them. The boys like to play "Mission" and go into this elaborate land of make believe and it seems like everything they do includes a mission. So I lined up the pic's I took and came up with a story about how they were on a mission. My son LOVES this story and the mission. He wants me to make him one next, lol. I had a lot of fun doing this one.

I love that I had Harry Potter and Luke Skywalker Riley's to add to this book. I'm working on some more chipboard books now. LOVE these.











2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

soooo cute! love that those riley stamps matched perfectly for you. great album.

Ann Schach said...

This is really awesome, Holly! What fun...and what a keepsake this will become!