Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mud Buddies...MFTWSC9, RRR19, QFTD 38


I am several challenges and cards behind, lol. So many cute things, so little time. This one is for a few challenges. My Favorite Things sketch challenge this week, Really Reasonable Ribbons challenge to use green and ribbon. And Most important, my favorite Peeps on Splitcoast is the "Queen for the Day" gang that I have seriously neglected. I am 12 queens behind......YIKES! This one is for Sheri AKA KsNurse, love this cute card! Cute little girl, cute paper and cute sketch.
Stamps: MFT mud buddies
Paper: PTI green, MME Hazel
Ink: copics, prisma colored pencils and gamsol, distressed ink tumbled glass, Memento black and brown.
Other: spellbinders blossom and circles, ribbon. BowEasy.

1 comment:

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card Holly! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.