Saturday, February 26, 2011

RAK from Jamie


What is a RAK? It's a random act of kindness. Jamie is so good to me, in my on line club, she included these cards in my box of stuff. I love them all! Thank you so much Jamie. To see other fabulous creations by Jamie, please see her blog. She also has ribbon, paper and button shares with each new mini and catty that comes out. All Stampin Up!
Quilt card: see Jamies blog for the pattern on this one, she used vintage paper from the mini and I think that is Pear Pizzaz with it.
Bliss: is a free set with the sale a bration going on right now. It looks like she paired it with sahara sand and marina blue, so pretty.
Sweet summer - is also a sale a bration set, and it's so cute, I love that little bird and all the stamps that come with this one. I think that is peach parfait and marina blue and it's so adorable!
And last but not least is my favorite one. Morning cup. She ran the scallop edge through her crimper to add a bit of texture. LOVE IT!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

aw thanks. glad you liked the cards