Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Home Card


My friend and her family recently bought a new home. It was a dream come true for her and her family. I was there the other night. There is a little black dog that rules the street and loves to chase cars and my friend was commenting on how it loves to chase their truck. I thought I would whip her up a Congrat's on her new home card and include some company with the little black dog, lol.
I used two SU wheels. Neighborhood and tailgating. I cut out the images from the tailgating and added them to the card. Colors were added with blender pens and sponging. I also added some liquid applique to the clouds, SU pearls to the sides, and some wonderful ribbon my friend Linda sent me.
Speaking of Linda, she is our Queen for the Day this week on SCS and I chose this card to case. Have a wonderful week Linda, I love our cyber friendship and seeing you on line each day.
Many thanks to my wonderful Hottie for spending hours fixing the computer yesterday so I was able to catch up my blog posts this morning!

1 comment:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great job on an SUO card, Holly! I have that house wheel and the Loads of Love set, and barely use them. THank you for reminding me that I have them! Your friend should LOVE this cute, personal card.