Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Amour by fireworks


Last week, when I was Queen for the Day, Lori AKA Melody Gal on SCS cased my Breakfast at tiffanies card and I liked her version so much that now that she is Queen for the Day this week, I kopykat'd the case, lol.
I did not have the DCWV linen closet (I'm bummed) but I did have Old World mat stack and was happy with the background it gave. I also did not have the cute little ruby gem but I did just pick up some ruby red pearls, so that was good.
Joe says the red stamp in the middle looks like fireworks, lol. He is so funny. So now that is all I see when I look at it.
The stamps and top row punch are from S.U. - Amore, I used Memento black ink and SU real red ink. If you do not have a S.U. demo, Jamie would love to take your orders - just message her.

1 comment:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

You have created a stunning card with these beautiful SU images. I love the classy colour combination - absolutely fabulous!
HUgs, Sylvia x