Thursday, September 30, 2010

Witchy Brawd in a sketch challenge


Isn't she the cutest witch? She is a freebie digi over at Totally Stampalicious and they are having a challenge. Be sure to click on the highlight to check it out.

She is a witch too. I reached for my black prisma pencil and she told me, "No, I want my purple hat!" And then we argued about the fact that there is no purple in the paper and how great the black would go with the design and the Orenge, but I lost the battle. So now that the hat stuck out like a sore thumb, I had to come up with some corners to tie it in. I'm telling you, she is difficult! And you are thinking right, I really need to get out of the house more often, lol.

Many thanks to Sue for sending me the message and inviting me to play along.

I'm also using the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge again.

Usage: Primsa Colored Pencils and gamsol for color, Black soot ink, Curved rectangles Spellbinders die, Martha Stewart Halloween mini pack (scored at Mike's - 30% off!) black brads

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

Hey Holly, thought I would stop by and say hello here also. I left you a little something on my blog today. Have a peek, I love to share and always appreciate your kind words my sweet friend. hugsxo

Monique said...

Fantastic job with Witch Brawd.. Who needs your hat to match your dress anyway!! Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is wonderful...so glad you were able to have some fun with your new Witch Brawd!!!! Thank you so much for playing along!!!