Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TSG72 Kim's Sketch with a Birthday


This is for the There She Goes challenge 72. I used the little fairy from the "Fairy Good Day" set. In this challenge we were given a sketch and there is a bonus if it's a birthday card. You can read about the challenge here. This is the first pic I've taken outside, lol. I wanted the spica pen glitter to show up in the wings, wand and shoes. I like that the ribbon is sparkly too.


Stamps: There she goes, fairy good day. SU teeny tiny wishes

Paper: togetherness mini deck by Cosmo Cricket, Marina mist and Blusing bride by SU

Ink: Memento black and cantalope, skin tones done with the copics, prisma pencils and spica pens.

Other: gamsol, ribbon, modern label punch, window punch, Nesties ovals, lattice embosser.


Thanks for looking and commenting.....keeping my fingers crossed for this one, I really want the new dog set, lol.

2 comments:

Holly aka Toy said...

Adorable, Holly! That's one of my favorite TSG sets :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Holly, this is SUCH an adorable card! I love that double layer of ribbon, too! Thanks for all your kind comments on Splitcoast, I had to come visit your blog! :) Have a great day!