Friday, August 20, 2010

Party This Way


And last but not least, we made this final card from the Party This Way set. Great bright colors and I loved Rhonda's great card design. One of my fellow stampers had to show me a trick to thread that ribbon in the button, which opens up a whole new world of possibilities. lol. I love going to Club night to learn new tricks, play with new stuff and chat about all the great things out there to create with.
One of my favorite fellow Case Managers was able to join us tonight. We don't work for the same company, but I love running into Delpha at work. She is always so happy and has the best stories to share. I was very excited to learn that she also loves scrapping. So it was kind of like a party last night.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooo, lots of unique elements. love the colors!